Our Ranger Bands®, the tool that every ‘person’ should have.
Ranger Bands® are not only used to tie or bundle things. They are a star supplement for offering strength, flexibility, and balance. The largest band is 7” x 9/16” and is used for strapping large items. The bands can be stretched to the length you need. Our Ranger Bands® are made of quality EPDM rubber with strong elasticity. It is not easy to break. It can serve for a long time. Reusable and durable, it reduces waste and costs. The 1” x ¾” is excellent for a fire starter.
During the binding process and articles, Ranger Bands® can withstand low temperatures. Do not turn yellow. Do not loosen and do not leave traces on the articles.
Ranger Bands® are made of quality EPDM rubber with strong elasticity, durable, and not easy to break. They will serve you for a long time.
Ranger Bands® are suitable for making slingshots, crafts, holding files, pens, tying hair, and much more.
EPDM Ranger Bands® are great for a practical office, camping, outdoors, or workshop.
EPDM Bands vs. Neoprene Bands
Know the advantages that our EPDM Ranger Bands® offer you over neoprene bands. Find detailed information here.
WHAT IS EPDM?
EPDM is an elastomer. Elastomers are those polymers that show elastic behavior. They deform when subjected to a force but recover their initial shape when the force is suppressed. It is a very versatile, waterproof, elastic, flexible, and durable material.
EPDM BAND vs. NEOPRENE BAND
- EPDM Ranger Rands® have a longer lifetime and surpass their predecessors.
- Neoprene bands have less life expectancy, and when worn, they crack and defragment.
- EPDM Ranger Bands® rarely show such wear symptoms, even in direct sunlight or saltwater.
Why use our EPDM Ranger Bands®?
- They offer a high degree of flexibility and can be manufactured in various types: smooth, rough, and adapted to the specific need.
- Ideal when high tensile strength, excellent flexibility, and low elongation are required once in operation.